You can contact the Education Service Centre / International Office with questions regarding visas, residence permits, grants & scholarships, international study programmes, medical care, insurance, language courses, etc.

Study in The Hague
Go to to find lots of information about studying and the student life in The Hague.


Education Service Centre / International Office

For questions about coming to the Netherlands please contact Eugène Eijken of  Suong Thach.

Information for International Students