You've reached the end of your studies and it is now time to leave the KC and maybe even the Netherlands.

If you are going to leave the Netherlands, you will need to take the following steps shortly before your departure:

For all students: report your departure from the Netherlands to the Municipal Registry Office of the city where you are currently living. More information is published on the website of the city The Hague: Report your move abroad in The Hague

    For non-EU/EEA students only: return your Dutch study residence permit (VVR) to the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND). You can return your VVR either by post, or in person to a nearby IND desk (by appointment only).
    More details regarding leaving the Netherlands and returning your VVR are published on the IND website: Leaving the Netherlands (IND)

    Make sure you register in the alumni community to stay in touch with us (we also have an app!) and good luck with your new endeavours!