If you come from a country other than the Netherlands and you want to study at the Royal Conservatoire, The Hague, you’ll have to fulfil academic requirements and comply with some legal procedures, which vary depending on your country of origin and the length of your stay. For more details about your specific situation, e.g. which documents you have to submit and legal procedures you need to abide by, use the menu at the top.

If after carefully reading these pages you still have questions concerning visas, residence permits, housing, registration with the municipality, opening a bank account, grants, scholarships, student finance, healthcare & insurance, student employment and related matters, please contact the International Students Adviser at the Education Service Centre.

Other useful websites:


Nuffic is the Dutch organisation for internationalisation in higher education. Nuffic provides a lot of useful information to international students on the Study in NL website.

Study in The Hague

More information on studying and student life in The Hague can be found on the Study in The Hague website.

Contact Information for International Students

International Students Adviser

Mr Eugène Eijken: international@koncon.nl

Available on: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday; 14:00-16:00 hrs (by appointment)

Click here to schedule an appointment online